EMO girl

EMO girl

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My So Called Friends

My So Called Friends

FOR Bewel


Remember friends as you pass by,
As you are now so once was I.
As low as I you once must be,
Prepare yourself and follow me."


For HANNAH

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.


For Verna

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose."



For Joi

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."




For Porxia


I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for
that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy.
Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.





TNx for the memory and friendship
sana hindi kyo magbago
jejeje
char uy..

1 comment: